Thursday, May 19, 2011

Killing Every After-first

When the air gets heavier, not literally, but you know what i mean, 
you don't go nuts like those pressure sensitive single- or multi-cell organism, 
you stop the baldedash that looks utterly scary to the coprophobia. 
In another easy way of saying, You stop bullshit-ing.
Only, dying, die-ing. 

The kicks, to gather enough pressure to push me forward
head-outs from the surface of the water, so that I have enough oxygen for mitochondrion to generate energy for my body.
slaps, for the head-outs to happen. 
head-out, I don know whether people call it that way, but I believe theres a word like this to describe the action I intended to describe. Inconsequential.
They say its called the frog -style.
42 kicks, 35 head-outs, 39 slaps. 
to get me from this end to that end. 
I am not detailed-oriented, but bored. 

I guess swimming is the only way I have here to kill the time.
not literally. 
If I were able to kill the time, I am pretty sure that the Dead Sea was killed by me then

You know you are waiting for some calls from the companies that interviewed you
You don't give a shit of what kinda job they provide you
You don't have the bargain power. Not even option. 
You want a job. It doesn't have to be the one you like,
like you just wanna get pregnant and don't care whose the one who completed the chromosome pairs. 
Its like the riddle in the inception movie
"you are waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where the train will take you?"

You stop at nowhere, always. 
eventually, you will be now-here and not no-where. 






No comments: