Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My funny roommate ( downloading movie)

Having american roommate is sometimes funny. They think that they are very high-tech human being and most asian don't know how to use the high-tech tools. I still remember when i came here,my roommate like to ask me questions like these
> "do you guys have microwave in malaysia?"
>"do you guys know how to use microwave?"
>"do you guys eat cheese in malaysia?"
>"do you guys have corn in malaysia?"
and so on...
I don't blame them, they don't have sufficient knowledge of outside world.
AND, THANK GOD THEY DON'T ASK THIS KINDA QUESTION:
>"DO....Do...You....SPEAK ..EN...GLISH"
and i will answer them
>"YE......YEss.....! AND DO YOU SPEAK MANDARIN!?
yea, I win.

In fact, they do something which only they think is legal! 
I = illegal , L = Legal
I:  downloading movie.
L: asking somebody download the movie for them.

I: Buying alcoholic drinks and going to pub underage.
L:Buy a fake ID and here you go.

Last night, my roommate was blaming me that i always download illegal movie. I have nothing to say....And just now, adam (one of my roommate, the one who always blame me of downloading)  ask me to burn him the movie i downloaded.  
I labeled the CD with "adam-so-called legal movie" 
Have a good day, adam.

 

No comments: