Thursday, December 3, 2009

Even if the sky is falling down.

Nah, Just like this song sometimes.

wake up in the great morning,
他妈的混乱,
看见何青的信息
"I am at class, and you are not, whats going on!?"
没有水啦!!!赶羚羊的!

it was freaking 7 something in the morning,
I am mentally ready to go to parsa's class.
you have no idea how much motivation needed to go to his class
its like motivate yourself to sit in the lonesome white class
and doing nothing.
every morning, I have to visualize his wonderful + fantastic teaching,
because that never happen, so ,just visualize
makes you feel better
I am good boy , skip class only when its needed.
(wth/f "needed"!? )
and....NO WATER SUPPLY is a good reason
not excuse, its reason. DAmn u.

Corry ( my landlord) told me
theres someone repairing the pipe underground
Great...Fin150 exam in 45 minutes ...

I was in a hurry ...
So, Without putting out jacket and long pans ,
i ran outside..just trying to take shower at next door, maybe.

You have no idea how it feels..
its -6 degree Celsius
那种让你立刻学会缩阳入腹的秘诀
就这样被我发现了



No comments: