Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pathetic


pathetic huh. You know what i mean.
320 x 396
218-186-8-253
Hate myself being smart for something I shouldn't not, sometimes.
I know. You still care, and you still there.
Theres somewhere I wanna show you.
Press Here
and believe me,
you are the only one who know the way in.

Yeah.
received my christmas present from jia jee.

Simple T-shirt. Its conformable tho.
Well thought. I don recall that I have more than 2 grey shirts in these years.

Another good one.

So, what I want for my next christmas present?

Just you, beside me.
you don't have to think what to say
you don't have buy any shirt
you don't have to prepare any surprise thingy for me
you don't have to do anything
just be quite, like usual, and sit beside me.
thats more than enough.

1 comment:

Swan said...

你不笑时,好看多了。;p
祝你们有情人终成眷属 :)