Saturday, October 23, 2010

渐渐

as time goes by
as time goes, bye.

Sometimes its so nice to just randomly
click at some pictures in facebook
especially when you see those moments that
you know it will never happen again

Thats a silly statement.
none of moment will repeat itself
since theres time variable inside any moment
and time never repeats itself
err....
equal dot equal
=.=

距离起飞时间
不知还有多久
不过应该不远了
时间是不懒惰的贱东西
思念的感觉重来不会习惯
就好像昨天刚报到明天就起飞一样

渐渐的浅浅的念念
日子飘飘然然搁浅

We are each of us angels with only one wing
And we can only fly
by embracing each other

Saw this at a random place
and it keeps reminding me the importance of
letting go when I try to keep it
Yes
Just like everyone
My brain doesn't works like normal people

Shit.
You know what
If I keep on writing my blog in english
I gonna emo macam carter

No comments: