Thursday, October 28, 2010

And

And, Switch.
It was a horrible morning
有些事情是输不起的
有些事情还是得继续下去的
Don't think I gonna score well in GMAT later
Partly because I overestimated my quantitative capability
and I know my English macam separuh tong air.

Switch.
I don't really care about my academic performance
But, this one is so different
万一和一万的分别
明显到天花乱坠

Switch
Carter called this morning
"I wanna talk to your wife"
It's freaking weird that I walked towards Jun-Yi first
F My L
Then on second thought
I went to Lynn's room
F My another L
Just so you know
L != Lynn

Switch
付出和收获不是等价交换
不平衡时
只有上扬的弧形嘴角提醒自己要开心
没有欢喜的心情防止伤心

Swich.
I hate the fact that know too much about things that about to make me sad
General saying,
if you can't manage the risk. Avoid it.

And, Switch
Kick, and wake up.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.