Thursday, October 21, 2010

What? Why? Nohting.


Yeap, in English and with punctuation.
Most of the time, I don't feel like writing blog in English.
I mean this blog.
Imgine, I spent most of my time reading English shit,
and now you want me to write in that language.
F

So, why English now?
Nothing
What? Why? Nothing.
This is the trend in my house now.
Well, maybe just me and YLynn
ask:" What did you just say?
answer:" Nothing.
for (int i = 0 ; i <5; i++)

{
   ask:"what?
   answer:" why ?
                               }
ask:" Ok Fine!
answer:" HA!
ask:" F u
answer:" Not now~
ask:" $%^&*&^%$

sometimes I feel like wanna shoot her in the forehead
or maybe defenestrate her.
defenestrate~
Don't know why I remember this word so vividly.

When in doubt, answer nothing. -.-

Went to Waveland Golf Club yesterday.
Score a Birdie in an index-1 Par 5 hole.
Which is the toughest one among all the others.
But, I lost six balls in total for all the other holes and that really pissed me off.
Its like a ball donation to the waveland gold club.
The course is so hilly and I CAN'T EVEN FISHING SEE THE FLAG!
And, I think I hit an 11 ...
you are amazing, Shu Yuan
SMB

Updates for some recent activities.
CFA , GMAT.
Spare time?
Watch movie and idle myself away.
Its like putting yourself into screen saver mode.
and imagine the window's symbol bouncing on the wall of computer
or maybe its sheep jumping across the fence

No comments: