Friday, February 13, 2009

情人节(2)

package v-day;
import javax.swing.JOptionPane;
import java.shuyuan.*;

public class TryNotToBeSad {    
    
    public void TryNotToBeSadStartUp()
     {
        try{
        String me = 
       JOptionPane.showInputDialog("I am not sad, because 
My life is FANTASTIC. Am I telling the truth?");
         if(me.equalsIgnoreCase("yes")||me.equalsIgnoreCase("Of course"))
              {
                 JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"YES! Absolutely!);
               }
if(me.equalsIgnoreCase("fuck")||me.equalsIgnoreCase("NO WAY"))
             {
                  for(i = 0; i >0 ; i++)
              {
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(shuyuan.curse(lp));
               } 
          }
        else
            {
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"Do it again! damn u!");
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(shuyuan.curse(cb));
TryNotToBeSadStartUp();
    }
}
                                         
     catch(Exception e)
{ JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"U will have to force
           yourself to be happy,  otherwise 
                   U NEED TO KEEP ON TRYING!!!");
JOptionPane.ShowMessageDialog(shuyuan.curse(lc));
                        TryNotToBeSadStartUp();
    }
            
}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 alex...check if this stupid code can run... 
i mean...without the shuyuan.*;
and about the loop....yes, i did it on purpose..

No comments: