Sunday, February 1, 2009

This is for u and u,

hey u,
For a second... I really wanna slap u and myself.
for u, being STUPID, IDIOTIC , BRAINLESS, HAVING A BIG MOUTH!
for me, being BRAINLESS, IDIOTIC, MAN WITHOUT ANY PLAN!
you see.. there are no mechanism or formula for relationship,
There are also no such stupid thing as random variable for asking..
everything is well-planned, as what u thought.
everything is on-schedule, as what I expected. 
YOU RUINED IT! DAMN U! *SLAP SLAP SLAP*
but I know... its too late, i should have known.
hey, cool down, this is not the worse situation.
really, the worse, already i hedged it.
hope you really pay your premium and don cheat.
don't look or hold back. 
U ARE NOT INNOCENT, BUT IF U FEEL GUILTY.. HELL YOU!
If u are not, thats rite, u shouldn't.
I am not being sarcastic, 
I am a men with my brain 
and know how to use it without a user manual.

hey u,
Is that so important?
should we blame the students for sleeping in class?
or the lame teacher who don't know how to make the class interesting?
think about it.

WAKE UP! and... GROW UP! 
EVERY SINGLE CELL! 
think.. what if u were me.
think, what will be the reason for you 
to do such a horrible thing?
or should i say RISKY thing?
you are not facing the only pressure here, 
also from the other side.
thats rite, 
nothing business,  just personal.
nothing good, just cruel and all about you.
LOOK AND THINK!! 
DON JUST STOP AND GLARE!!

thats so real, 
bastard, I am. 
immature, you are.

No comments: