Thursday, September 3, 2009

English Post

Why english ? requested by Carter Ng Chun Kean
Hmm.. So, who is Carter Ng Chun Kean?
And Why instead of calling him just Carter or chun kean or ah kean
I have to write the full name: Carter Ng Chun Kean ?
NO idea. Just For Fun.
anyhow, he is my very very damn damn fking fking good friend here.
How good...?
If u throw something at him, he will smile and ask why
and then u slap him,
he will smile and ask why again
ok, I am kidding.
He will smack u back.

Fine.
I can crap well in mandarin ,
but not in english, believe me.
Why I have to write in english!?
I am chinese and I speak Mandarin
I speak mandarin, I shit mandarin, I write mandarin,
I eat chinese, I swallow chinese and I F chinese.
kidding.
oh well, That doesn't mean i can't write in english
anyhow, making an assumption of being chinese
must not speak english is a foolish idea
never mind, I am not speaking.....but writing.
Crap.

Since this is what a human call ...BLOG
which is a website where an individual
or a group of users produce an ongoing narrative
I have to fulfill this requirement...
Ok, another stupid assumption.

Today...is a good day,
I am still in good condition
just like those books that selling in amazon
"LIKE NEW"
you see...Carter Ng Chun Kean,
I cant write something nice in english.
My english is .."so suck" ..haha.

Oh well...
I will try.

lets start again.
with some emphasizes
Today...is a fucking good day.
I am in fucking good condition.
Like fucking new.

ok this is not a good start.
try again.

Today is a damn good day.
I am in damn good condition.
like damn new.

this is not a good starting too.

I told you...
I cant write a good english.

1 comment:

Cnck said...

NICE START KEEP IT UP,
Haha joking!

After looking at your ENGLISH blog,
my illness totally disappeared.

FUCKING AMAZING!