Thursday, October 22, 2009

For so long being in drake..
I still remember the first semester
when theres only one person I know, Ben
I try my best to socialize,
oh well..... until Siva , Chin Hou and some seniors
Warn me that ....don;t get too close with Mr. W
(W = whatever)
I been wondering for T time..
and let T > 1 month
still, i don get the answer...

the second semester
I tried to talk to him...
He don like me. (thats what I think that time)
I accidentally saw some of the books he read
those books......err....
its something like ...
How to make friends, how to communicate,
How to socialize , How how how how how....
WOw...thats pathetic...and ...desperate ?
I read those books before,
but not in the way that to do something really big,
just try to let alien like me to understand human more.
anyhow, feel bad that i asked him to attend a seminar for me,
just to get my business passport stamped .
I was such a jerk, and promise not to do that
if I am not in a super-desperate situation.

Third sem. (now)
Carter described to me hows the life going during summer
when he temporarily stayed with Mr.W for a month
and listen to some other of my friends describe him
most important....The question he asked in class
I nearly bang my head on the wall...
HOLLY CRAP!!!
I think he got some psychological prob.
A selective one and weird.
mai gosh ....
don know how to describe ....
the feeling was like..
the feeling of
bang-your-head-on-the-wall-till-you-die-but-not-literarily-die
damn.

NOW, I KNOW.

1 comment:

Phei San said...

I understand this post!!! Oh yeah!!! so happy.... =;='