Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates

What I did?

thursday.
I try by best to unlock the iPhone.
It may sounds easy for most of you,
especially for those who think h/hself very pandai in tech thingy.
well, I am good too. but, not that good.
I took the iPhone (not mine) back from apple store,
with the baseband 05.09 and latest OS 3.1.2
Believe me...at first i had no idea how powerful was the baseband 5.9
now, i know...KANASAI ...
since you need a lower baseband ( <5.9) to unlock iPhone after jailbreaking it,
but.....
Its impossible to downgrade the baseband..
even you downloaded FuzzyBand.
F ....
oh well, FOR NOW! I SHALL WAIT!


Friday:
What a silent Drake...
Oh well, spend almost whole day study with nicholas
Drank 2 starbucks JAVA CHIPS!
since I go there almost everyday,
THEY KNOW ME d..HAHA!!
Play Wii and dinner in china place (its been a long time never been there)
SLEPT AT 11:30PM !!!! WOHHOOO!!!!
oh well, because of headache ...
not because i sleep too less or drink not enough water..
I knocked my head in the evening ..
I mean...Very jia lat one. ..
of coz not like u ride motor and bang on coming lorry.
just like....err...take a hammer, a nail ...
and then...nail on your head...kidding.
just BANG ON THE CORNER OF CUPBOARD LA!!
PAIN LIKE HELL!!!

Saturday:
havent passed , how i know! walau!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

Nothing to say la.

Too bored issit?

Anonymous said...

Guess who~~~~

Anonymous said...

Saturday:
havent passed , how i know! walau!

Saturday already passed, when you're going to blog about it leh, walao

Someone said...

Guess who ar ? No idea leh~ Xd
hint hint~
ok, saturday passed, I am gonna blog about it.

Someone said...

Hahaha~ I know who are u d.
ylyn.