Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Why .....why...

So, I called my mum at 2 AM

Me: Hey mum~
Mum: running out of money?
Me: no, saja siok.
Mum: oh yeah, I am renting out your room.
Me: WHAT !? why you have to give me surprise every time I call
Mum: I been planing that...
Me: No...No..
Mum: yes....yes...
Me: NO.....No...
Mum: oh yeah, yes.

Me: thats not acceptable. I don wan any human smell on my bed
Mum: Its a girl.
Me: I already have that.
Mum: from japan.
Me: ....ok, will talk about that in detail. Age?
Mum : 20 something.
Me: I am just 20
Mum: she is hot.
Me: good, All in.
Mum: been through plastic surgery.
Me: FOLD!!!
Mum: on face.
Me: CODE RED!!! aghh....

Mum: I am gonna repaint your room.
Me: again!?!?!?....
Mum: Know whats the reasons?
Me: How the hell i know !?
Mum: Firstly, I think japanese love purple. Secondly, I am rich.
Me: * nearly puke blood * Why are you the way that you are...

No comments: