Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday

So , saturday passed d huh? I know, shut up.
Morning, I cook chicken soup, with real chicken this time.
Most of the time, the chicken in the can taste like plastic....=.=
p/s: i never eat plastic.

Went for ISA's Allplay Arcade.
Pay $5 for 2 hours, believe me , worth it.
Why worth it?
coz i can flirt around with the machines that can react with me.
Altho some of them can;t response to me
even when I pressed their G-spot. (trigger)
Sampat.
Hanging around with humans from Drake its fun
you can observe their flow...and came up with something unexpected
like:
Why L looks so sad all the time yet coming out with A
Why don L just stayed at home ?
I thought B and C were cool, but they never talk anymore.
So, F and M break up d issit ? or they never been together?
oh well, theres always something u just look at it and...
forget about it. coz theres nothing to do with you
even there is, u can't do anything about it.

Cook some soup for friends at night
Gossip gossip gossip...
so, what we gossip ?
lets see:
Our future....our majors...our minors
the academic year....assignments ,,,, presentations...
quiz .....project ....essays...analysis .... formulas...
IF THATS TRUE ...I CHOP OFF!!!
my finger nail

So, no study today huh ?
yup~ bite me la, beh siok!
its weird .....
this is how I relate my mindset..
Study ->Sleep (they both start with S)
Eat -> Onion ( coz i always like to put onion on whatever)
Breakfast -> Jia Jee ( coz i always talk to her when I had my breakfast)
White -> Toby white ....(just simply white white white ...)
Stupid -> Idiot (coz i always hear ppl shout :"u stupid idiot)
Garbage -> ..Rahul ..... ok fine. (coz they are equally same meaning)
.....
and now, Blogging -> sleeping time.

No comments: