Monday, October 26, 2009

of blogging

Hmm..
Exactly how many blogs I have...
3. Yes, TUHLEE
All of them are active. But i can tell you,
the one you are looking at,
is hyperactive

With different purposes and
hand-writting, key siao
and most you ..I mean almost all of you
knew only one.
of coz
the one u are looking at , at X(t)
and let the X(t) be the function of
the intersection of immediate future and near past.
don know? then...
open microsoft excel,
in any cell lu suka, key in "=now()"
you will know what I mean.

One with EMO stuff
One with crazy stuff
One with gossiping
One with Other ppl stuff
One with daily-routine thingy
wait...5?
so, Did I say mutually exclusive?

Why I write so much ?
why dun you ask yourself ...
why u read so much ?
its just about the story of demand and supply
they work together, but not with each other
(quote from Russell peters)

I am telling the truth
and the the whole truth is
the compound of 2 half truths
Arithmetically or Geometrically
(note: RoundDown for the value of Geometry's )

if u are considering the simple truth
the its just (1 + 1) half truth
= (2)(0.5) truth , thus = truth
if u are considering the compounded geometric
(1.5) * (1.5) -1= 1.25
by using roundDown function
RoundDown(1.25) = 1
so, = truth , again.
PROVED.

I am not crazy.
Thanks for agree with me.

ok,
shut up.

No comments: