Friday, October 30, 2009

Kiss

So, I asked Jia Jee
Theres a lot of things you have to make sure when kissing
whats first 3 things came into your mind.
she said:
1. Make sure thats a mouth, not some other part of body ( HAHA!! )
2. make sure he close his eyes ( wtf .... )
3, Make sure his mouth is big enough ( WAT THE HELL)

I nearly laugh out my tears.

me ?

1. Make sure she is the person that I wanna kiss. cuz I don wanna end up with some animal or stupid creature.
2. Make sure thats mouth that I wanna kiss. cuz I don wanna end up having bloody lips
3. Make sure she knows that I wanna kiss her mouth. cuz I don wanna end up macam lorry bang on a car. or maybe motorcycle bang on airplane . or maybe

You see, I am a normal human with normal brain that come out with reasonable solution for problems.

Oh ya, found that movie that made me cry long long time ago when I was 4 or 5
my mum told me that I cried macam sai.

Land before Time.
with small dino and big dino
with good dino and bad dino

hmm...no idea why I cried.

No comments: