Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday!

Yes..In english.
To be honest....
I didn't realize its my birthday until yesterday night,
My little sister ask me what i want for my birthday gift,
I said I wan $1000
She said she got more than that in the bank.
(she is only 11)
oh well..thats cute rite?
 yes, she is cute somehow when she is happy.

JJ greeted me first...
I mean...because she is running on australia time. 
just as simple as 'Happy birthday"..
altho she been ignoring me for nearly a month,
anyfart, we never been close...
yes, u hear me right.... 
ling hui, don argue with me about this...
and... yes, i can read your mind.

I am kinda sad when I found that 
the stupid dark monkey din greet me at first
HOW DARE U FORGET MY BIRTHDAY!!!
(even i nearly forgot mine too)
then i refresh my blog...
and here it goes..
so....DAmn.. she did...

Thx CARYN !
I promise u I will bring u some banana
when i came back from U.S..
Shoot...cant bring fruit oversea..
nvm...I WILL BRING THE SEEDS!
Shoot... the banana here is seedless..
nvm...guess i will just bring you some 
from malaysia, they taste better.

Here comes something crazy..
I was joking with my bro's gf.
M = me , S = she
M:" Hey, tomoro is my birthday, i wan ipod touch"
S:" HEY! happy birthday!!
S:"you sure u wan that ?"
(finally i realize that i never joke with her)
M:"kidding...it's too expensive"
S:"its fine for me, if u wan."
M:"u sure..but its kinda like a big gift"
S:"don be silly."
S:"if u wan, u will have to wait.."
M:"Sure! no problem."
OMFG!
you know what....
at that instance...
I feel it is worth that 
when u come to my house and 
mess up my PERSONAL bathroom
i mean..almost everyday, 
and i have to clean up...
WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are the best!
anyway...I hope this is a lie...
and at the same time..hope that it is not..
if it is........
DAMN....    F
If its not...
MY BRO IS GONNA KILL ME....
nvm, i will search the lord of the ring
in the mount. of mordor when i travel in new zeland.
promise...i will try my best.
giving gift is like this...
I love u, every single penny worth it.

HERE COMES SOMETHING REALLY TOUCHING!


WOW! THATS AWESOME!!
I don't wan anything
 fabulous! expensive! or anything crazy! 
(exclude ipod touch..come on guys!)
I just want something like this!!
HOMEMADE LOVELY POWERPOINT SLIDE!!
OH MAI GOSH!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
CHEN & THEAN WEI&WHOEVER MADE THIS!!
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!
Just brighten up my day!!

p/s: altho the loved one looks a bit weird.
       yes, it refers to my family & my friends.

2 comments:

Swan said...

Wow,that's really sweet and touching!! How lucky you to have her to be your friend.
生日快乐!

Someone said...

YUp! I am a shit friend to them. but they treat me well all the time...which i have no idea why. haha...
oh well, undeniable.. they are my shit friend too sometimes.