Friday, March 20, 2009

挑战

我喜欢挑战,这次..
我挑战看"The Office" 不要笑。
而我.......理所当然的,失败了。
学了很多名句...
“I hate everything you choose to become you"

"Your pencil are creating a health hazard. I could fall and pierce an organ"

"This is our receptionist. If you think she's cute now, 
  you should have seen her a couple years ago."

"I never deal with vampire, but once with werewolf.
  I shot it with my shotgun, and when I was there, it turned
  into my neighbor's dog."

"I don't want to comment on everything I had seen........
 ..Sorry... [pause] its SUCK!"

[if you were go for alone in a lost island, what's the book you will bring]
"DaVinci Code....so that I can burn DaVinci code, 
  so that it can keep me warm like 7 seconds"

"If u drive me crazy, i will drive u to new zealand, bring you to the mountain of Gondor,
 and make you into a ring."

 "Would I rather be feared or loved? easy, both. I want people to be afraid how much they love me."

DAmn.... theres too much to tell,,,
This is the worse and the best TV show .... 
ARGH!H!!!  ITS SO UNCOMFORTABLE TO WATCH THIS
F- MOVIE!!!!  ^%(&#^%)!(*#^

No comments: