Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Birthday (2)

Shoot!
My bro found out...
no more ipod touch...
nvm..i have iphone..it works the same.
and she said...what she wanna give me..
is not a "THING"....oh mai goodness...
hope it atleast..TANGIBLE..

Oh well! This is a 
SUPER-DUPER GREAT BIRTHDAY FOR ME!

THX DITTA!! + benjamin for the cake and everything!
You are the best!! altho jun-yi mumbled a lot of stupid stuff
when i cut the cake.. but...
It taste so good, with the accents of love..haha!
and dita, you looks funny when 
u stare at me while I am cutting the cake.
was like..."FINISH IT OR I WILL KILL U"
kidding! Love the cake so much!
THX again!!!

Thx Sim and Junyi for the idea...
Its mean a lot to me. yea...B.F.D...=p kidding.

Thx Sam Li for playing the piano..
You looks great and cool when u played the song.

Thx Bryan and Nick for not killing me in the mafia game
Altho I indirectly kill u 2 in the game.

Thx Hong Thong for bringing me the desert..
and yes, u are kind all the time..

Thx Sunday Night Super crew for the meal!
Altho i cant remember all you guys name.

Thx Johnathan for the old fashioned camera!!
Thats engrossing, captivating, enthralling and fascinating!

Thx Niddi for wishing me !

Thx Jun Lok....for...being funny all the time.. 
haha..."LOL"...

Thx Lynn.. for ...being human..  (WTH am I talking)
U have a sweet smile...i love u...i mean the smile
maybe =p haha!

Thx everyone!

No comments: